Van De Velde Gregoire

Location: France, Agnetz



Van De Velde Gregoire details

Category All Other Business Support Services
Possible phone number +33 3 44 50 38 71
Possible address 111 Rue Charles Morenville, Agnetz, France
Docs 15

UND Linechart

Van-da-VEL-dee. Chris VandeVelde

News 14

Cash for Nissan; Couture, Too?

Nissan products are ''obsolete, out of date,'' said Gregoire Van De Velde, an automotive consultant in Detroit. ''The styling is much too conservative worldwide.'' Mr. Van De Velde, president of Automotive Strategy, added, ''Renault has the ...

Renault Takes On Nissan

"I think it is a real challenge, with an 80 percent chance of failure and a maximum of 20 percent chance of success," said Gregoire Van De Velde, president of the consulting firm Automotive Strategy in Detroit and Paris. "Nissan is in poor condition ...

Social Networks 1
Wiki 3

List of Belgians

Artists: Henry Van De Velde (1863–1957) Bob Van Reeth (Born 1943) ... Others : Grégoire De Saint-Vincent Louis-Joseph Seutin – surgeon ...

List of rulers of Monaco

Under the regency of her husband, Jacques Goyon De Matignon | ... Henri Grégoire , French commissioner after 1 March 1793 Grégoire Marie Jagot ...

Related companies 1

Van De Velde Grégoire

Category: Engineering Consultant

Address: 111 Rue Charles Morenville, Agnetz, France

Phone: +33 3 44 50 38 71

Similar companies near Agnetz 138

O2p